You need to get out and relaxe and get away from home by going out to a different state like flordia so you can get out with your family maybe even during winter if you live in michigan or a cold place because flordia is a great warm place to be expecualy disney in orlando flordia, its a great place for all the little kids, talking about flordia... Me and my family is going to orlando flordia for a fun week at disney and other theme parks that are really fun to be at.
When I was in flordia I was just about 3-4 years old so I dont really remember what it was like but i know i had a lot of fun, because in some of the rides it antimated and what I was scared the most of was some one the charicters but i got over that, but anyways flordia is a fun and great place to go so maybe one day you should try going to just flordia or some of disneys theme parks because at the night they have awesome and fun fire works and just go in the little candy/food stores at take some time to suck on a lollipop and enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love your blog i can't belive that you don't rember when you went to Florida!
ReplyDeleteflordia is the best place to go in the winter time.
ReplyDeleteyea i know it is
ReplyDeleteYo dog!! iTs CaReBeAr Cool blog:) ttyl:)
ReplyDelete